Private Test Drive ™ Network
Private Test Drive ™ is the free service for automotive shoppers/buyers globally who want to shop safely with a private viewing and private test drive. By using any of the Private Test Drive ™ website’s you agree to be bound by these terms. If you book an appointment using our service you are required to enable the check box as proof of having read the terms as an indication of your acceptance.
1. Eligibility. You must be sixteen years of age or over the age required in your city, town or country since a valid drives license is needed for vehicle test drives. You are also required to submit your drives license and this represents and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. Term. This agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Private Test Drive ™ Network, it’s connections and affiliates on and offline. You may terminate your use of either at any time.
3. Responsibility. You are solely responsible for your interactions with respect to use of and with interaction of “Private Test Drive” dealer network and it’s employees and officials. We do our best to ensure our network of dealers are following Covid compliance rules. However we can not accurately guarantee that all precautions are followed at all times in every situation in any moment of time or place. Therefore it is your responsibility to remain safe and protect yourself at all times. Any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Proprietary Rights. Commercially Private Test Drive ™ is a Triad Advertising / BrandableGroup company who owns and retains all proprietary rights in the website and the name “Private Test Drive” as well as all the websites and contents, all of which are copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary information. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which we have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information on any of the above noted website, including text, words, images or any portion without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, please direct question to email@example.com
6. Disclaimers. Private Test Drive ™ strives to keep it’s website’s up to date daily with dealer connections and content posted on the website or in connection with the service, or by service providers or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service. Private Test Drive ™ is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or off-line, of any user of the service providers of the service. Private Test Drive ™ assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or alteration of service providers communications. Private Test Drive ™ is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any automobile, network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email accounts or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person related to or resulting from participating in the Private Test Drive ™ network. Under no circumstances will Private Test Drive ™ owners or operators be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Private Test Drive ™ network or the services, any illness transmitted, or any interactions between users of the Private Test Drive ™ network, whether online or off-line. The Private Test Drive ™ websites and the services provided are on an “AS-IS” basis and Private Test Drive ™ expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Private Test Drive ™ cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the website and/or Private Test Drive ™ network services.
7. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Private Test Drive ™ websites and/or the services, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of Canada in the province of Ontario. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the province of Ontario and federal courts of Canada.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Private Test Drive ™, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the service from Private Test Drive ™ in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
9. Use of Auto Manufacturer logos. We specialize in connecting buyers with sellers in the automotive industry worldwide but we are in no way officially connected to any auto manufacturer.
10. Acceptance. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the website and further affirmed by booking an appointment and clicking on the checkbox to enable the booking platform. The entire terms agreement between you and Private Test Drive ™ regarding the use of “Private Test Drive ™ and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE, IN MY ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF CLICKING THE CHECK BOX AND BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT. I STAND AND AGREE, I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE INCLUDED WITH MY APPOINTMENT.